Thursday 12 November 2009

Life Coaching


"Don't wait for the stars to allign, reach up and rearrange them the way you want. Create your own constellations." - Pharrell Williams
Today I have taken the first step into my future. For the past two years I have been riddled with back pain and have been bed-ridden and housebound for six months; so I have dcecided that I am going to get better and then I am going to devote my life to helping others. Tonight I have filled in an application form and cheque to do a
Diploma in Life Coaching
Here begins my new life!

1 comment:

  1. hey hello vikki
    I love the name of your blog
    Moonstones are beautiful, I should buy some, they are said to be helpful during birth time:)

    sorry for your back pain,I hope this can be dealt with
    do you know how it happened? suddenly or after you gave birth?
    I have read a book about past life and future life, and maybe you could find answers there

    the author explains that the pain we may feel now, may be message of our past lives
    I often believe that physical pain are not only physical, there is something about the chakra, the way we live, feel etc that can influence this. but it's only my point of view.

    I love that quote!
    and I admire your strength and energy!
    I will take time to read more of your blog and see if you ever update it sometimes

    blessings and light

    ReplyDelete