Wednesday 25 November 2009

Happy little things to be thankful for!

Yesterday was my appointment at the hospital after the disasterous efforts of the epidural I had five weeks ago. We were hoping that the Consultant would say that we could go straight for surgery but that's no go as the surgeons would need absolute proof of where the pain is coming from. So now I have to wait to have tests done on the nerves in my back and right leg!

Last night I did most of my Christmas shopping online and confirmed a few other things this morning. I have organised Letters from Santa for Caitlin, my two nephews Luke and Billy and one of Caitlin's friends Pheobe. As I can't do the normal christmas baking etc... that I normally do I thought that was a good thing to do.

I am well on the way to finishing the Advent stockings for Caitlin and will be concentrating on that this afternoon, whilst Caitlin is at nursery and I have some peace and quiet. Yesterday I recieved my Life Coaching Diploma course, but I am thinking of leaving that till the start of next week when Caitlin will be staying in Dorset.

On the whole most things are looking up for us - despite the fact I am still in pain!

More spiritual updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment